Opportunity: collaborate with Digital Catapult
Innovate UK has recently launched its funding competition: emerging and enabling technologies round 1, which is part of the Government’s wider programme of work supporting emerging and enabling technologies. This £15m call seeks to identify and invest in new technologies and the underpinning capabilities that improve existing industries.
Digital Catapult would like to collaborate with SMEs interested in applying for the enabling technologies aspect of this call, which are those technologies that underpin the development of high-value products and services in many industrial sectors and markets.
They improve performance and productivity, and include technologies such as digital, internet of things, data driven, cybersecurity, virtual or augmented reality, and distributed ledger technology.
Benefits of collaborating with Digital Catapult
Digital Catapult has significant expertise and capabilities that are relevant to this call. They include:
- Expertise in developing blockchain / smart contract solutions
- Access to LPWAN (LoRa) and 5G testbeds for trialing IoT solutions
- Experience in developing products and standards for personal data use, helping people to better understand the value of their personal data
- Expertise of the socio-technical issues surrounding privacy and trust
- Access to a diverse community of SMEs and large companies with an interest in responsible innovation of personal data
If you are thinking of applying and have a relevant project proposal then we would love to collaborate with you. Get in touch with our R&D Programmes Manager Adam Webb at email@example.com.
And remember to:
- Watch the recording from the London briefing event
- Register for the competition by noon 30 November
- Apply by noon 7 December